View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 04:02 PM
Tipareth

A question for you, maybe one of you can enlighten me with this...

In this life I am alone, meaning I am not having a partner at all, and I am feeling I will never get a love partner in this life. I am ill, my health chronically poor and kinda isolated, with few friends and little family around me. This is all that I have in this life.

What this means? That I am being punished, in a karmic way.... that my potential partners are scattered? I seem to not find one of my kind to get attracted to, not a soul.... I feel so isolated... Am I a distanced soul from my group of souls, if these souls do exist? Or am I too painfully shy, and shyness is the only reason?

I wonder over and over again why me? I am quite beautiful, yet very lonely, males interest in me, equal to zero, also I am spiritual, my preoccupations are artistic. I am an isolated soul, with poor health and poor chances in life. It seems deeply karmic. The more I look at it, the more it seems this way.

Maybe someone can help me with some input, not necessary here, through PM as well.... I feel I need more and more courage to look in the abyss of my subconscious and karma.. Maybe I will find precious answers... And maybe some of the answers I will get with the help of others...