View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 12:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
“shamanic journeying” The problem though is that subconscious is also a rubbish dump and the New Age seems to ignore the whole picture Mythology paints, which is seeing Spirit and Matter in union in our awake daily lives.

I can relate someone saying they are a shaman to Native American folks I know saying they have Medicine and imply or say they are a Medicine man/women...Well, out pops my spidy sense, lets "SEE the Medicine...I can hear people talk and then I get a sense that their words do not match their Energy, which translates to belonging to the Wannabi tribe...I realize everyone has Medicine to share...Medicine and Spirit work that produces real results either A) just happens because Spirit deems it so or B) it comes through with a lot of Purification of ones subconscious and Life with a clean ego and acting as a hollow bone...Very few work real Medicine from a young age indicating that they were chosen and raised traditionally in the old ways perfecting and purifying their Medicine skills...So to me new age Medicine is really a weak Medicine for various reasons...Whatever the reason it does not seems to get concentrated enough to be to effective in many cases ...It feels scattered...Rarely do I find peoples Medicine being stronger than their talk...

Have I bashed enough people yet??
I am just a real open minded skeptic(LOL) and have been around enough Medicine to discern what and who I want dancing drumming and shaking feathers in my circle...
I think maybe to many people have that "Imagination Medicine"...
Jeez, I guess I could be a new age shaman too...Whatever that is...
Times are a changing...

...Peace...