Thread: TF ♡☆
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 05:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lioness~
. I had this dream about a decade ago of two souls, one red an one blue and we were floating in a void, a black space, Trying to reach out and touch the other, but it's like it felt like my hands were in quick sand so they would not move.
I feel more singular if that makes sense.
That’s interesting. My journey back to self realisation often displayed a connection to the red and blue energies, which I’ve since learned are the feminine and masculine energies within self. Even as the totality of energy is ‘one source’ it seems the symbolism when merging back to self, plays out in this way for some.

Feeling more singular does make sense.

In the aura soma equilibrium bottle of blue over red, this is what it says which is very fitting for that dream.

Equilibrium 50ml Bottle 30 - Bringing Heaven to Earth

Blue over Red

Head in heaven, feet on the earth. Awakening to the communication of peace.

Represents clarity and peace in the conscious mind (blue) supported by the energy, strength and grounding that comes with our feet on the earth (red). The shake-to colour violet indicates that as these energies combine within us there is a possibility for an awakening through a new perception and transformation. Thus, heavenly possibilities are brought to the earth plane to be actualised and communicated. Can refer to a soul promise to bring heaven to earth through the desire for harmony and peace.