Thread: Earth Day
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 06:23 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman

There are people who do not believe in climate change or global warming, some say it is a natural process and not man-made. It may be a natural process but in my opinion humanity has put that process in high gear.

I think living as pure and as clean as we can only create a purer energy so to speak that encompasses all life on this planet.

Climate change is as natural as all processes are. If peeps look deeper into our history then they will see changes in the climate that occurred long before fossil fuels were being used and pollutants running amok.

There are a lot of good videos floating about nowadays where senators are grilling these so called climate change experts. Especially a senator called John Kennedy I believe.

You see from what I have seen these experts don't really have any real facts and nothing much stacks up.
There was a good clip of a farmer explaining the process of Co2 being absorbed within the grass for the cows to eat, then create methane gas through their waste.
He explains after a natural cycle the methane gas (which is being blamed for the temperature rising) is then broken down back into Co2 which then is absorbed within the grass.

Now you see when Governments want to stop cattle farming and want to tax farmers so they can no longer afford to farm and produce food then one has to ask questions.

Like said there is so much good information out there that debunks a lot of what we are told.

x daz x