Thread: Hell Loops ?
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2024, 05:44 PM
Master

I did “evil” things as a child and as a young adult felt evil inside of me. When I was a kid in elementary school we were taken to the beach to swim, and there was this kid I did not like, so I swam underwater over to him and bite him on his butt, and then came out of the water and laughed at him as he was crying. I own that mean behavior even though I was but a little kid.

I had a feeling of “evil” inside of me when I came home from the Vietnam War. Evil was the only word which fit how I felt. I was very angry, intense, and could have done a lot of damage in society. But by acknowledging the grace of pure spirit, which I think we all have, I was able to banish that feeling of evil from me. As Redchic12 has said, all of that is in my past.

I have forgiven myself for past indiscretions and today I also feel forgiven by spirit. While I have been nasty in the past creating hell for others, I am grateful that I have done nothing which could not be repaired. The generation I grew up in thought men were suppose to be rough, tough, abrasive, and not gentle and kind. I praise the transformation which has bought me gentle kindness and compassion. We can all change if we allow ourselves to.

Feeling evil in our lives does not have to dominate us.