Thread: Love is love
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2024, 06:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Meeting a twin flame for real ( and trust me, I had never even heard of it ) in itself is "freedom"...because its so unique and an experience on such a spiritual level that nothing can compare, and that is when the awakening occurs and the butterfly emerges out of the cocoon and life is never the same again.
Total freedom .

If the author had experienced this then he would not be calling the union fake or demonic !
You make a great point and I completely understand the higher truth you're describing and pointing to. Yes, awakening is freedom. I really appreciate your insight, along with you're willingness to clarify further for the purpose of adding to the conversation in a positive and constructive way, AngelBlue.

I did not catch that comment about fake and demonic the first time round. Going back and reading it now, I'd say it's important to put it in context. The comment was, "this kind of bondage is wrong and demonic." It becomes then a matter of getting clear on what Sonolil meant by this kind, but unfortunately s/he left the building with Elvis so we'll never know.