Thread: Love is love
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2024, 11:54 AM
Sonolil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos1982
I had and have a stance that we are not only awareness in this life.... but we also carry an identity that wants to be recognized...

if that makes any point ?

Awareness is freedom, for me love requires some commitment and making compromises, at least by the universal lead.

I 'm in love with the word belonging...

Sigh.. well I could've ended it there and then. But this post caught me.

I have, if it's implied, experienced something similar to a twin flame experience. To the point it can't be explained as "karmic."

However, regardless of what it is, I don't need it to be, in order for it to be love.

You spoke of compromise and belonging. I'll be honest, I'm still trying to bridge Freedom and Love and haven't gotten around to it yet. However, in this world, there's still this thing called allure and negative attachments. There's also the question of limerance, one-sided love, and heartache to the point of binding and blinding.

To be Free and yet to Love is an ongoing human quest. I've decided not to choose one over the other, we have two hands for a reason, and everything I do and say is from that perspective. This one is final for me. There IS no compromise in this one.

If the pain of separation, a compromise of identity, and even a certain vitality is what is necessary to "belong" then... maybe it's a false kind of belonging.

Maybe a true sort of belonging doesn't even need a label, doesn't even need to feel like a compromise, doesn't need to be "torturously hard," doesn't have to blind one to the other aspects of reality, and ultimately, doesn't even have to be bound to the idea of spirituality. Since I've noticed that's also a theme, as if TF are the spiritual end all be all for souls incarnations.

I find that last part especially demonic.

I love him. Whether it's a twin flame or not.

It's honestly SO confusing.

But I don't care.