Quote:
Originally Posted by J_A_S_G
From my perspective...
... That's the veil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
I was pondering something...
... which is aware.

Now, when I read that, that makes total sense. I think it can most likely be a unique usage of language. Or an unorthodox way of communicating a conclusion of something that they don't have a satisfying word describe.
They do express audible excitement when saying "this is pure anarchy". They are most likely talking about the unlimitted freedom of Source Consciousness.
As maybe they don't have a word for the True Self, they simply say "its no self."
If a certain way of communicating works reasonably enough for them, why change it right?
But you know, I can never be 100% sure. So it's good to hear your perspective on it. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
For me it's simple. ...
... our true pure being .
Funny you say that. I actually wanted to make a topic about that very thing. How we lose or dont have memory of pre life. I think it might be that we are a limitted extension of our greater Source consciousness. Limitted on purpose, for the purpose of physical and specific focus. Like a self imposed limitation or veil for the purpose of specific and joyful focus.

But I also know that we are energy motionally, emotionally, inseperable, as physical/limitted extension, from our greater source consciousness and its greater knowing. Parents may teach children to deny their Source Consciousness. But when the child chooses to do so, it will never feel good. Even when thinking all those false ideas all the way to adulthood. Our emotions never lie to us. Can't run away from it. We simply cannot disconnect from our Source. And the obvious unconditional freedom of it.

The most important question would be, How much pain is enough? At what point does a person say, THIS IS ENOUGH. I WILL TAKE CHARGE OF MY OWN FREEDOM TO THINK WHATEVER I WANT TO THINK. TO FOCUS INTO PHYSICAL REALISATION WHATEVER I WANT. I AM ETERNALLY FREE, TO CREATE MY OWN REALITY. DEAL WITH IT...

Like a decleration of unconditional freedom.
And in a way, that is similar to what these nondual speakers are sharing.
They say "There is nothing and no one." as a decleration of unconditional freedom and joy.

That is kind of how I pivoted to this topic. Because emotionally it is very obvious what they are saying. They just have a deliberate unconventional usage of words. As they are not responsible for teaching anything to anybody. And everyone can feel their own emotions.

And since it is mostly a teaching beyond words, an emotional communication, people keep coming back. Because in the end, no matter how unconvential the words are they use, people can't deny the joyful resonance they feel when they themselves also come into focused alignment with their own unconditionally free and joyful unlimitted unbounded source consciousness. So I guess it doesn't matter what words or methods they use to help people get there. In a sense, it is more effective if the teacher teaches nothing. Because the whole point of the message is a decleration of your absolute freedom to literally focus into physical realisation any desired reality you so please.