View Single Post
Old 18-04-2024, 05:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Found it :
''For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.''
In Isaiah 55
God sees the big whole picture, we don't yet by design while in the human form.

In actuality, it is more like we purposely have very limited access to our own vast personal library of Earthly and cosmic wisdom, knowledge, and truths that are stored as multi-dimensional quantum energies in the large "junk" part of every one of the hundreds of trillions of DNA in our own body.

When we are not in the human form all the human restrictions are lifted, and we see what God sees.

Truly an amazing but extremely challenging and very long term human adventure of finding ourselves that we bravely and passionately "jumped in line" for when in our true home on the other side of the self imposed Veil of Forgetfulness.

That is, could we go from being "disconnected" from God to start and then work our way to return to being in alliance, in unity, and in Oneness with God by choosing to have unconditional love over our ego.

What will we choose and how will we behave given free will to freely choose, and then left alone with minimal divine intervention and "disconnected" from God to start off for fair free will.

We are much more than just tiny human bodies.

We are not here randomly or by accident.

We are here with divine purpose that is part of a much bigger and grander divine plan that will impact new creations to come.

God and us are not separate. A piece of God is within us all that is pure love, waiting patiently for each of us to uncover at our own personal pace or not courtesy of free will.

Hard part is that pure love is cloaked by our ego that serves to keep us out of danger and to stay alive to have our human adventure here in this very unfamiliar part of reality by instilling in us fear, worry, selfishness, hoarding, conquering, hierarchy, and supremacy.

Such a challenging adventure, and that is just the way we wanted it because an easy adventure is not fun.

And what we do here on Earth as humans living life and making choices we had done similar on other young planets. We just don't remember by design.