View Single Post
Old 11-04-2024, 12:54 PM
Master

4-11-24 …

( My family members are excited for my arrival. I hit the road Saturday morning. )

Perhaps three factors … all closely related … that are the most difficult to discover and contend with are … 1) … LIFE will continue to bring challenging experiences into your life until you *do* learn what is necessary to learn … level by level … and LIFE is not necessarily “against” you … IT is just making you look and explore beyond your comfort zone … 2) … just how much we are being led astray and intentionally misled by the major factors of todays world … government, religion, philosophy, society, you name it … most all to make things more difficult for us to contend with everyday life … and 3) … the farther you go on the path … the more you are challenged … and again … not that LIFE is trying to just shake your tree … but how *else* are you to learn the greater levels of strength, courage ( you know the list by now ) … how else are you going to learn that?

Yes … the path can be ruthless. Things just don’t cruise along to your liking. Yes … I Master well aware that there are those lifetimes where it seems as though everything falls your way … you dance happily along the path picking wildflowers as you go. Yes … there *are* those times. The underlying causes are that everything must be balanced … and so … you either just came out of a lifetime to the opposite of that … or … you’re about to head into one.

No … this is not to frighten. This is for awareness. If things are rather balanced for you in this lifetime … take advantage of it and press forward into the areas and limitations you have avoided. Do it now. You may need them soon.

We humans are exceptionally near-sighted … only seeing what is right in front of them at the moment. And yes … to learn otherwise … isn’t easy.

Never forget … EVERY-thing is learned. “Instinct” its rather learned only if it has been previously developed. There are some physical features that are somewhat automatic … like … taking the first breath … but beyond those elemental features … it must all be learned.

When someone says … “That may be true but I don’t believe it” … it is *not* that either of you are right or wrong … it is a declaration of where each is on the path. Third graders are learning third-grade curriculum … middle school has their levels of education … ditto for high school … all eventually head into college level curriculum … and then … on out into LIFE. If a third grader wishes to deeply listen to and consider what a middle scholar might suggest … that third grader can advance a bit more quickly.

Few of us do.

When we get to the “college” levels … we often have been put to the trials and tribulations enough to where we can discern a bit more adequately where we should tone our limitations down a bit and listen to those who are more advanced. The difficulty there is finding those that are “truly” advanced … and not just telling you unfamiliar con jobs or misleads.

Clearly … there *are* “end goals” to all of this. It helps to know of them. There are lots of “goals” on the path but many just lead us in a sideways direction and *not* a forward one.

This discernment … too … is learned.

More tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -