View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 09:53 PM
Master

How we define something is how we will approach that something. You have defined what you feel is going on with you but it may be helpful to consider other interpretations. Personally I do not define what may be happening to me, I just try to flow with it and learn from it.

I have been through a lot in my life; I was totally blind for about 5-years and living alone, had to take care of myself while blind. I learned that we may look at things with our eyes but we will only see things with our awareness. With my heightened awareness I saw things when I was blind which I failed to see when I had 20/20 eyesight.

Whether we are going inward or outward touch is the primary sensation on which all other sensations are based. We touch things and people with our feelings. It is important to get comfortable with our feeling nature because that is how we connect with anything. How we interpret our experiences can influence how we feel about our experiences. It is only the human mind that complicates things.

I choose not to try to put my experiences in context, because context leads to concepts, which is in essence a box. Explore your senses as you intuitively feel guided to do such. But in my opinion be careful in judging your experiences. We may say our experiences are good or bad but actually sensory experiences defy measurement. The simplest approach is the best.

What works for me is being quiet inside. There are many roadmaps but I feel it is best to trust and have faith in our deeper being. What is in us does come to the surface and out into this world. If we view our own inner light then we will start to see the inner light in others. It is important to trust the process, regardless whether we know what that process is or not.

Peace and Good Journey