View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 12:52 PM
Master

4-8-24 …

These five posts will be the last I will be putting into the forum board for the foreseeable future. I am heading out of state this coming weekend to participate in some projects that the remaining members of my family are involved with. Demands on my time will be elsewhere. It will be at least two to three months … and perhaps a *lot* more … before I will be able to return … if and when I can.

We all push away what we do not like … what threatens us … we do not like to rock our own boat … and in the beginning … we care little for consequences. We will lie, cheat, steal, and kill … all that gets in out way … so *WE* individually can prevail.

This … goes on … forever … and is clearly understandable. There are many situations and conditions that are harmful to our survival here … there are many experiences where we must make choices for our safety and well-being … but for most of us … if we do not “like” some tidbit of information … or if we do not “recognize” it as akin to what we already now … if it doesn’t make us “feel” good … it is then most probably unceremoniously dumped … using a variety of justifications … if we even need one.

Most of us do not even look for forward movement anymore … we just search to find as much “new” information that confirms what we already know and gives us greater confidence in our stance. Mind makes the path so mysterious and confusing that this is the avenue most wish to follow.

It has been a while since I have state this … but … one of *the* biggest dilemmas that an authentic Master or those who walk the advanced steps on the path have to face in dealing with the masses is … *look again* … to get us to actually LOOK at what we know and believe … with fresh objective eyes … and genuinely consider what is “beyond” our stance … one step at a time.

The two most prevalent escape routes in use today is … “This tidbit doesn’t apply to EVERY-one so it cannot be right” … and … “This might apply to everyone else but it doesn’t apply to ME.” Both … are hideouts. Both simply protect. Age only thing that applies to EVERY-one is … each is Soul. Other than that … I could not come up with one thing that applies to EVERY-one. It’s a dance step to keep from looking. Holding to the belief that YoU are the exception to the rule blinds the perspective.

Once again … it is *not* that scary to take forward-moving steps … it is the fact that the mind does not want us to. Period.

Someone on the board asked … “Who gets to be the chosen?”

YoU do … by standing above the rest … clearly above … in those traits, attributes, practices that are viewed by LIFE as important and perhaps not viewed so by you. The individual whose passion is for Greater Truth and love of LIFE … and displays it inwardly … tends to get chosen. Collecting information is not the same as learning to advance.

Within the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds we consider power over … accumulation … control … ( even over the Spirit of the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds ) … and amorous love to be in the heights of epitome. These are experienced, viewed, and utilized within the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds and *not* in the Pure God Worlds.

Again … when you enter Sach Khand … another name for the 5th Plane … you still have to finish out your current lifetime here in the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds. By that time you have most everything balanced … not too much … not too little … and can clearly discern.

More tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -