View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 06:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
I only discovered these NDE videos relatively recently, so I’m thinking; “this is the greatest thing since sliced bread”, because be it “a shamanic-death-experience” or NDE, we have gone through a very similar thing …

Here is a little snippet from the people that study NDE's... International association for Near death Studies or IANDS...

"Can an NDE be induced through meditation, shamanic drumming, yoga or other spiritual practices?

"Near-death experiences occur by definition “near-death,” although as mentioned earlier, NDEs belong to a larger family of mystical or transpersonal experiences that transcend the usual limits of space and/or time and have the potential to be spiritually transformative. Practices such as meditation, shamanic drumming and yoga can trigger a variety of mystical experiences that appear identical to NDEs even though the experiencer is not physically close to death."

The above comes from Here:https://iands.org/ndes/about-ndes/ke...1.html?start=3

That is their main website and they are the biggest researchers that I know of...

Also here is their Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/@IANDSvideos

I realize your post has a lot in it and it is hard to separate this stuff out, since everything is connected and many areas overlap and bleed into each other and there are so many variables...It's hard to say this is this and that is that...If you you know what I mean ?
I wish I had better writing skills and words to explain things but my writing skills and vocabulary are limited...But oh well they are what they are, I still bang away at the keyboard though...LOL...

As far as looking up "shamanic death" on Youtube, I would say that there is a big business around shamanism or at least what they perceive to be shamanism and they call everything shamanism and are really selling all manner of nonsense for clicks and views and whatnot...IMHO...

Some of the NDE stuff is getting pretty far out there too, people are starting to make a buck off it...So tread lightly and let your spidy senses guide you...LOL...
You seem to be good at reading energy though...

...Peace...

Last edited by eezi-ulgen : 02-04-2024 at 01:42 PM.