Thread: Hypnosis
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2024, 06:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
[b]
Now conscious hypnosis is another matter, To consciously hypnotize a person that person has to be relaxed and some people just can not relax; they are holding on to their mind very tightly. It is like learning how to meditate, and there are lots of people who can not still themselves long enough to experience meditation. I have known people who just quit, their minds are just too strong.

A 'tool' some Hypnotist use to gauge how easy or not how easy a person can be hypnotized is playing the child's game "Simon Says". If you remember, if the game is played long enough, everybody 'loses'. Those who 'lose' first are generally the best candidates for hypnotize whereas those who take a long time, are considered poor candidates. By using this criteria, it seems to indicate everybody can be hypnotized.

As for me, the area of hypnotizes I enjoyed the most was stage hypnotizes. My forte was seeing people squirm in their chair because they had just been 'glued' to their seat.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜