View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 10:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldChap
The technology for internet was given to us so we could experience what it is like to be all connected 24/7 instead of being separated, isolated, and unaware of what others are doing that could lead to misunderstanding and strife. It is a precursor to us evolving spiritually to higher consciousness, becoming more multi-dimensional, and becoming more united.

I have to admit, with sorrow, that I only just read your post (I think the first time I saw the thread it was on my phone and at work, so the longer things got unfortunately skipped) - but this is what I mean too, in my later post.

The technical / mechanical / electronic means we are using are recreating the link we have as spirits, the connections we have lost by incarnating, and are a mirror of our homesickness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
And a little bit horrifying, seeing what drivel the vast majority of all this communication consists of.

Drivel, hatred, bullying, and so on, are what a lot of people remember to manifest. It is not really a thing to condone, yet they cannot necessarily do better because it is where they are at so far.

I have seen people change, and - I - have changed through seeing different viewpoints explained by others, so all we can do is be ourselves and leave our vibes out there for even just one person to pick up on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I wonder how that works in the spirit world. Monitoring 24/7, thought police, mandatory love emojis? I'm laughing but I don't think it is funny.

Now, seeing that most of the world is driven by greed and power-lust, and seeing that there are a lot of people wandering lost, anything can be used to manipulate and control.

"Religion" the way it was constructed by the men in power (and who, to me, never had any real connection to higher spiritual powers other than the lust for power, greed and influence) was one of the first ways to bend the seekers (who had no idea what they were seeking) to their will, to control the masses.

Those who knew better got persecuted as heretics (like Galileo, or (actually my ancestor) Jan Hus) or as witches (I got in a former life subjected to the chair test: tied to a chair, dunked in a river, the Danube I think, where if I came up to live I'd be burned as a witch, or if I did not come up and died, I'd be innocent - all for knowing about herbal remedies and the jealousy of a neighbour. (who then I met in this life and did some forgiveness work on)).

Nowadays, since they can no longer do the "hell and brimstone" mind control, they use the media, and the bullying and hatred are actually a direct result thereof, furthering the separation of people.

Divide and conquer I guess...
Always do your best.
- Don Miguel Ruiz - The Four Agreements.