View Single Post
Old 23-02-2024, 09:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Miss Hepburn, the link here goes to a free Tarot course by Joan Bunning. She has been using the Tarot for decades; it covers everything, and it is good for beginners in my opinion. At minimum the linked course will be a good reference and a good starting point for beginning Tarot practice; plus it is free.

http://www.learntarot.com/course.htm

I used that website a lot when I first started using tarot cards a long time ago. It's excellent. I have recently bought a second Rider Waite deck from Nicky Alan. They have QR codes on the back of each card, one for the upright position and one for reversed. When you scan the code it takes you to a short video that has an explanation of the possible meanings of the card. If you want to learn tarot I think you're better off using your intuition for each card first, and get a feeling for what the cards are saying to you. Then look at the interpretations from someone like Joan Bunning. I don't go in for cleansing etc. or even keeping the cards in a special place. I seem to get a connection When I shuffle them and the relevant cards pop out.