View Single Post
Old 22-02-2024, 11:51 PM
Master
For me it simply has to do with not being a morning person. Never have been, never will be.
When I discovered my Chinese element (the 5 elements thing) is Wood and reading about that it explained a lot.
Woods aren't morning people. They have difficulty rising early and getting going. They're evening/night people.
Typically they feel better and happier later in the day and then also have way more inspiration.

Another thing...
If you're very busy -regardless of time of day- you're in Beta brainwaves, possibly even high Beta brainwaves. If you're sensitive that might not feel good or, if it last long, kinda wear you out.
Later in the day, certainly in the evening, our brainwaves slow down. We go in Alpha brainwaves which is more relaxed.
That's why in the evening creative/artistic people do better as it's easier to get inspiration and creative ideas when in Alpha brainwaves.

Generally speaking people are in either low, mid, or high Beta during the day. (it's when you're busy, thinking, working etc.)
If your schedule is more relaxed later in the day -but still before Alpha time- you likely shift into low Beta, which already is more relaxed. (High Beta is actually being stressed. Low Beta is the state before Alpha.