View Single Post
Old 16-02-2024, 11:26 PM
Seeker

Talking Seeking Insightful Feedback on a Unique Meditation project.

Hello everyone,

I'm Randallrbaker, not new to this community, but this is my first post in years. I am deeply fascinated by the transformative power of meditation, and I'm currently working on a project very close to my heart: a website designed to unite people from across the globe for mass meditation sessions. The aim is to leverage our collective energy to effect positive change worldwide.

I'm reaching out to this knowledgeable community for feedback and insights, not for promotional purposes but to ensure the platform meets the true needs of those interested in meditation. I highly value the community guidelines and wish to respect the fine line between sharing meaningful content and unintended promotion. Therefore, I'm not including a direct link to the website at this stage. Instead, I'm keen to engage in constructive dialogue about the concept.

My previous attempt to gather feedback on Reddit's r/meditation, unfortunately, didn't yield any responses. This has only increased my resolve to seek guidance from a community of like-minded individuals who understand the significance of what I'm trying to achieve.

Here's what I'm eager to learn from you:

Essential features you'd want in a global meditation platform.
Challenges you've encountered with online meditation sessions and your ideal solutions.
Any additional feedback or ideas to help shape this project into a valuable resource for the meditation community.

If the community agrees and it follows our rules, I'm happy to share my website link for feedback. I want to make sure it really helps people, based on what you all think. It's crucial for me to ensure that this platform is built with the community's needs and expectations at its core.

Thank you for considering my request. Your insights could play a pivotal role in creating a space that unites us in meditation, breaking down barriers, and spreading positivity far and wide.

Looking forward to your thoughts and feedback.

Warm regards, Randallrbaker