View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 11:54 PM
Master

https://www.sciencealert.com/watch-w...nce-all-female

In metaphysics God is depicted as the masculine principle because “he” impregnates Nature; nature is depicted, and thought of as “she,” or Mother Nature. Nature is also thought of as a she or mother nature because of the fruits nature brings forth to take care of humankind.

So to me nature is not a woman even though we call nature “Mother,” and God is not a man, to me, even though God is often thought of as masculine. Back to the topic of death and the afterlife as it relates is sexual activity.

Gender does not necessarily mean sex; masculine may mean protrusive and feminine may mean receptive; these are the basic dynamics of gender. This protrusive and receptive dynamic takes place in many different ways. So the intimate interaction of gender beyond the physical may interact much differently than it does here on earth, like it does between God and nature.

There is a controversial position in the science community that all human beings start out as female in their mothers womb (see link) and then some mutate into males. It is controversial because some scientists say that is not true while others say it is true. There are males who have a high female voice and women who sound like men, but from my perspective sex in the afterlife remains a mystery.