View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 01:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ Sahasrara ~ On an overall basis, my counsel would be to relax into the offered experience, neither seeking nor negating whatever appears. Sometimes, in order to ‘progress’, we subconsciously tend to manifest a surreal visual or sound. I’m not saying that is the case as far as you are concerned though.

To be able to see the auric field of people is a gift. Interpreting it however, is another story and Master Kuthumi cautions against it. There is a book he wrote on the subject: The human aura. Also Master Djwhal Khul has written a detailed text in the aura. There’s plenty of information on the net, including Kirlian photography.
Thank you for your thoughtful advice. I appreciate the reminder to relax into the experience without overly seeking or negating what appears. That's a very goog idea and I'll try to do that.

I'm grateful for your mention of seeing the auric field as a gift, and I understand the caution required in interpreting it. The guidance from Master Kuthumi and Master Djwhal Khul is indeed valuable. I'm familiar with the Masters but didn't know they had written in details about the aura. I'll certainly look more into it!