View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 05:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashon20
I was told entities severed the cords to my crown chakra after I’ve had reiki done where they thought there were entities in my crown but it was actually those deities that made it look like demons were there. When they pulled out what they thought were entities ended up pulling out my cords to my crown chakra. Now the deities are laughing at me aging I’ll be a lost soul in prison. I wa told in an energy reading that my cords to my crown were severed. I know from what I’ve read is that you can’t go to heaven if your cords are severed and there is no white light and you’re stuck

Hello Lashon

This sounds quite harrowing when I read it in this way. It also must have left you very concerned. I’ve done energy healing and I’ve also received it. I know that at times, when people have described what’s going on in me, it was always symbolic and sometimes, quite confronting to the point it opened me to feel things in the face of those explanations. Your crown chakra may have some disconnection from loss or trauma, but just know it’s not the end. In fact working on your crown chakra in ways you build your connection differently, you’ll soon see how you can take charge, build up your energy centres and heal those things. I have never described inner processors in the way you’ve been told. Most people describe what they feel into different types of languages and beliefs, it just remember it’s all related to feeling. Connection and feeling. You have ample time to open your chakras and build a deeper connection to you.