View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 03:23 AM
Master

Miss Hepburn, I have shared with you and others here how I have a six foot pyramid in my bedroom which I meditate in, and you said you might want to get a meditation pyramid. Asking questions and laying out tarot cards in a pyramid is a very magical experience, the pyramid enhances your energy and the practice of tarot.

I have 3-feet by 5-feet Tarot cards on my bedroom walls, just a few choice cards which appeal to me; like The Magician, The Chariot, and a couple of others. I know what the deeper meaning of the images mean on tarot cards and, this is most important, the images we surround ourselves with will effect our consciousness. So I awaken from sleep to large tarot cards on my bedroom walls and those images impact me over time.

Colors, shapes, and images, speak to our subconscious, not only with Tarot, but in general. The Magician represents focused concentration and I am reminded of that every morning when I get out of bed at look at a 5-foot card of The Magician on my wall. Not saying others should do this, just sharing some of what I have done. FedEx, UPS, and other print shops enlarged a few cards for me because I know looking at your cards on a daily basis helps to engrain them in your consciousness.