View Single Post
Old 25-01-2024, 01:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rozenb222
I feel that they have led me to someone that I can possibly spend my life with and the person turned out to be a not so nice person. This person seems to have a lot of baggage and they are known to fake their way through life. Why would the angels and guides lead me to someone like that?

Angels and guides will not lie
I think it's a need to distinguish when it is the angels and when it is self. We draw situations and circumstances into our life, the angels do this on rare occassions, however, if the experience was not of light, then the experience was not guided by the angels. They are only there in your energy to protect you, to guide you, to help you. I was with someone that turned out to be not so nice too. The angels had nothing to do with it, it was all me.

Sometimes we got to take the boos and the hoorays, we are living a human existence and it has tests and challenges, the angels are here to guide us, they will not stand in the way of scenarios and experiences that you have blueprinted to have in your life, they will assist you through these challenges to the extent that they are allowed to.

Hope this helps a little and that somehow you gained something from the experience you had, I gained something from mine