View Single Post
Old 11-01-2024, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
It occured to me in the past..

You know when you interact with someone face to face in 'real life', there is always a visible energy influence/exchange or something so and so. If you say a bad thing or you hear it said to you, it may affect you of course, in some cases.
If you’re empathic open and sensitive, have any kind of attachment related to your reactions, then yes. Distance, face to face or otherwise. I’m all three aspects so I can feel people in writing or distance through connection..if I’m reacting that’s my responsibility. If I’m attacked or hurt by another’s distance reaction against me, that’s my responsibility to tend to my reaction or fallout from that. I can’t control what others project at me. I can only decide how to give out myself or not.

It’s all to do with where you reside in those comments. Once you understand your personal responsibility to yourself, you’ll then become aware of your actions one with your projections.

If someone attacks me in my choice to put myself ‘out there’ it’s my chosen path and creation that has to take responsibility for my part, my hurt, whatever I feel.

I’ve had to learn to become an air bender or like falling leaves noted a Pisces fishy where the external batterings, now don’t affect my movements..

As a sensitive I’ve had to learn some harsh toughening up lessons, not by ignoring, but honouring what that external unkind hurtful whatever, was supporting me to become.