Thread: India
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 07:07 PM
Seeker

India

India to me is a paradise realm. I long to live there someday and in future lives to incarnate there. America has certain drawbacks in my opinion. The whole Hinduism religion I like very much. The deities of India are my favorite ones. Like Rama the warlord. That is my favorite deity. I call myself that sometimes and go to real high states of consciousness. Krishna and Arjuna to. They are the key people in the book called the Bhagavad Gita. That is my favorite Hindu book. I used to carry it on me always. I also like Hanuman the monkey. He is a disciple of Rama. The book called the Ramayana is a real good read as well. It is about Rama and Hanuman fighting a battle to rescue Sita Rama's consort. I used to watch youtube vlogs/videos of certain areas in India. I particularly like Bangalore. It is known as the silicon valley in India. Lots of tech companies are there doing software. I like software greatly. That would be a fun place to live. Goa is also one of my favorite areas right by the ocean. So Hinduism is my favorite religion in a way. India people are greatly misunderstood. They are the highest people there are. If you met a person from India they are the nicest people you could ever meet.