View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 02:54 PM
It sounds like you are worrying yourself way too much..I mean, being afraid for your soul now. I'm so sorry.

When we focus on what we fear...it just keeps it stirred u like sand at the floor of the ocean.
So what do we do --Stop,
We have the power to focus on something else, something pleasant and solid - something of your choice.
Me? I focus on things that are true and inspiring from all the writings, scriptures from around the world and Mystics and Masters.
I believe them. Pick some.

These 'forces' hate when you smile and ignore them...and go your merry way.

Thinking about 'good' things keeps this 'bad stuff' away - you leave them no room to bother you.
Example: When you see something scary on TV - you change the channel to something fun, pleasant, interesting, right?
It really is that easy.
We are NOT powerless beings.

My wish for you is to listen to youtubes... positive, inspiring, wise teachers on all the youtube channels.
There are a 100 uplifting authors out there that give you strength to move away from what you got yourself mixed up in ....
from my personal exp.
I love that Paul said in the New Testament to put on your armor everyday!

Here - see, you are not the only one that has battled this! From a letter Paul wrote 2000 yrs ago!!:

''Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not
against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and
against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place....in Ephesians.

And part of the Truth' is: YOU have the power in you to put up a shield and repel these spirits.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru