View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 12:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
LightAngel - can you share your experience and what you mean by telepathy? It sounds lovely.

I do have a strong bond with my dog in the sense I always seem to know what she needs, when she needs it, i.e if she's thirsty, but I don't feel I'm telepathic, rather I'm just so tuned into her needs and cues.

I'm lucky enough to live near the sea and I love gazing at the ocean and contemplating existence. But really, any sort of nature is healing. When I lived in a house I used to stare at the tree in my garden for hours when I was feeling low as it helped calm me down.

I can give you an example from the first time I noticed the telepathic connection.

I made my cat fetch a letter for me which was lying on the living room table. I have never trained my cats to fetch me anything, but that day I tried for fun to send her my thoughts and it worked - she brought the letter to me and put it nicely in front of me.

It sounds so beautiful how you love your dog, and your connection to nature is also wonderful.

By the way, trees can communicate with each other, did you know that?