View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 02:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
Someone recently said that in a spiritual context that my mother (who recently died) is within me, and it left me feeling a bit sad. I understand that each of us can internalise a loved one and obviously we are all made from the genes of parents, ancestors etc, but I've always felt that when someone dies, they go to spirit. How, then, can their essence be within?
You can connect to spirit through yourself or others, the essence is not what the makeup of spirit is, but rather, the ‘ideas, memories, connections’ we create one with them.

If your clear in yourself ‘not contained’ by others, the spirit nature has nothing to do with separation, breaking things apart, into human ideas of essence, but rather seeing the true nature of spirit as pure and clear. It just is..

In death, we let go the body, in spirit we merge back to source. source is ‘complete’..

It’s not made up of human creations..

This fact might help you see why we continue to linger in spirit essence as human ideas of it. According to joe dispenza, By the age of thirty, most of us are around 95% programmed by others.

When you’re no longer programmed by others, you see things as they are, not as your programmed to see.