View Single Post
Old 30-12-2023, 09:49 PM
Master
So true I live in the UK and we have had wet weather non-stop constantly non-stop I keep an asking how much rain do we need kill the water kill the keeled a water is overflowing so is durbined by so it's durbined so it's durbined Reservoir they are of a free all the valves all the reservoirs in the UK is overflowing Kielder and so is durvent all of a flowing
The storms we have heard in the UK is a vendors the wind and high winds and storms is so strong you can't even fight it
At least the snow I can cope with but I don't know it's my autism on me I don't know
But I remember when as a child we used to go talked about the ozone layer at school use o's own layer friendly hairspray head body spray one thing I will not use anything it has been tested on animals anyway because I think animal lover but this weather we have had in the UK is out of a hole for him out of the horror movie or something like sci-fi
I've never known a year to see so much rain and so much storm damage I keep one thing in if you keep naming storms they are going to go psychotic
It is raining heavy now in the UK and I'm in the north east part of the UK
I know Kielder was a war Reservoir and durbaned water reservoir lives near me well quite a few miles from me but they are flooded because of the storms we are having
People even having plants in their guttering because of this tarantulential whether I am praying to God to send it a country who needed more than
I think next year we put it snow every day next Year Without Rain all this year so much snow olive next year snow all next year deficiency which bones and mental wellbeing and speech can cause a lot of harm through this weather

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔