View Single Post
Old 20-12-2023, 06:23 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
um i think we are on completely different pages? I never said I had a partner, and I did say I had a whole lot of twin flame experiences enough to make my head spin, then you argued with me for a long time about the validity of those experiences?????

I guess I just totally don't 'get' what other people are saying...

sigh...

Yeah, not sure what your saying at this point to be honest lol. First your telling me someone is your TF, then they arent, now they are again? And are you talking about two different people? Also, I think you werent understanding that there is no such thing as a false twin unless your dealing with a manipulative person that is mirroring you. The only kind of false twin is a typically a narcissist who is using you and is cloning your personality, hence why they can feel like a TF but they really arent since they just want something you have.

And yes, I argued since like I said before, I think people need to have some logical reasoning skills to form a decent theory behind if they really have a TF or not, since if not, nothing is stopping someone from saying anyone is their twin flame. If you can back up a theory decently, I like to hear it, but if your rational behind someone being a twin flame is "oh I just know" or "oh well, my dog told me" or just something that just isnt really that measurable, then, whats the stop me from just saying the same stuff?

My situation with who I think could be my TF has some plausibility. If your situation doesnt have any plausibility, then its probably not a thing. I dont know what your actually experiencing or what the deal is, but so far Im personally not seeing it based on what your telling me. I could be wrong and maybe you can prove me wrong, but thats just my honest opinion.