View Single Post
Old 14-11-2023, 11:06 AM
Pathfinder

I totally get that Astral, if I’m honest I was shown Jesus once, but I knew i was being shown a false god, I am always sceptical about saying this, but I just new it was an illusion, because at first it was a being I had never seen before, it was like an error or glitch which quickly changed to Jesus, and I know what I saw, who ever is in control messed up big time, I didn’t pay any attention to it because of this, and it was all through deep meditation. I’m not religious either, maybe the ego playing tricks not sure, but the OBE I had with Mary Madeline I trust this more, maybe u were shown her - Jesus’s mother? I’m not sure, but she must be ur guardian it must have been so overwhelming for you, I’m sure she will appear again as you progress, she must be your protector in the astral world, a divine being. I never allow myself to be influenced by others, or think that’s what I should see, by doing this you are restricting yourself of the truth, however it’s great to find connections but I wouldn’t beat yourself up for not seeing what they seen, what you seen sounds much more powerful, that is a blessing in itself and was just for you.

Last edited by Wisteria : 14-11-2023 at 01:39 PM.