View Single Post
Old 06-11-2023, 10:50 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
I believe involuntary AP is the way the higher self or soul or god is trying to teach you something, or show you something to help with a lesson, or mission. Those three experiences are probably learning moments for something.

Well, it is a hell of a way of teaching you a lesson. I'm not the type to scare easily but these experiences were worst than any horror movie. Thinking that you're dead and seeing your own body from the outside is ho-rri-ble.

I didn't learn too much either. Maybe the humbling fact that my spirit form is just a dark shadow with no feet.

The last time it happened I tried to travel farway. I thought since it is happening -again- let's do something productive. I didn't manage. The whole situation became way too complex and I was kicked back to my body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller

It sounds like your visions of the "future" is a type of projection, projection of the eye to get glimpse of moments from the Akashic, even ones that have yet to come to fruition for you. A fine skill, far from being a BadMedium. It's a Clairvoyant ability.

I don't think it is Akashic, it is another beast. It is pure paranormal. Sometimes it is a long and complex process.

But in other instances, I suddenly know that something is going to happen, like if somebody in nanoseconds, planted a memory of the future in my mind.

I have no control whatsover over when it will happen or over the target. Hence, a bad medium.