View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 10:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
Any more i think the same, there are many ways and it is more authentic to understand that and relate more openly to what is in front of you than to choose one 'perfect' way to always relate regardless of what is happening around you.

[/quote]

I think the whole opening in self to meet things as they are, is to suspend all knowing and just be present. Of course presence is not something numbed down or detached for me, it’s from doing the work in myself to achieve that place. It’s open and grounded as best I can be moment to moment.

Reality is a big fat jigsaw puzzle that we meet each and every day. Little increments of the whole. In saying that, there is an understanding at the core of each of us, that knows the way of things, that can understand the deeper mechanisms of reality and how that plays out and where our responsibilities lay in all that. The spiritual life/journey has opened me to see such things. Also too, add a little mystery as the unknown into the equation, we really can’t know it all, this is true. Living with the mystery means I can live with mine in me and I’m ok not knowing when it’s necessary. ;)

Opening to everything, is basically opening to everything within. so when I’m open that deep, meeting life, I can’t stop what flows in from outside unless I make a conscious choice to take myself out of the picture entirely.

That’s the potential but not everyone will be able to comprehend that kind of state.

I can hear them say..

‘You want me to feel everything I feel?” -

No I don’t but I prefer to honour feelings deeply, because I know they are an instrument to build potential. So I honour all of me.

Slowing down is part of learning to access things you might miss. The mind likes to plan and achieve, my feelings and body sensations are what bring me back to the moment. My presence with myself.