Thread: tame crow...
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 04:13 PM
Master
I'm amazed the tame crow has survived still on the lower 1st page - it's been a while lovely SF people... I tried to message a couple of months ago - put the message reply to someone on here, went to bed - ohh did I get a telling off from God, and before anyone here says He wouldn't do that - oh yes He would / did...

So firstly I had to get up early hours, shhh don't wake the wife, turn my laptop on in my upstairs office and adjust, but that wasn't good enough, another dream 'I know' when the dream means something, so I got up next morning edited it right down and signed out.

There was a lot spiritual guidance going on, when I was pushed away from this forum many months ago now, it was God had plans - my focus was required elsewhere,

And the powerful Spiritual Forums played a big part in God's Free Will - and keeping 'free will' in play worldwide, with all we've had to deal with the last few years.

The Metatron thread on this Angels page, I seemed to spend my recent life on that page especially, but since ive been busy on FB groups - but something more important developed this year.

It's to do with church's God's / Our Churches - here in the UK someone said 1 a week closes - I remember in 2021 I was told by the Holy Spirit, God doesn't want His churches closing.

So the build up until very recently messaging on many church groups showing them how to change them into Energy Churches - and some may ask, how do we do this - its done very simply by incorporating some smiles and laughter, just for 5 / 10 mins amongst the powerful preaching / teaching.

And yesterday the last email out - and so many crows came down for food... So all being well - I'll be ok for messaging here regularly again as and when I'm allowed to - time will tell, or I'll be hitting the sign out button.

There's an old saying - 'you can't please everyone' - and it's hard work sometimes keeping spirit and the land beings happy, can I call us that lol - yes we are, walking this difficult planet aren't we - as we smile and move along, busy doing God's Work - or as my good friend Aknaton says the Work of God...

Have a good day / evening everyone.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...