View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 10:42 PM
Master

hi starman

The main thing I would disagree with would be the role of words... while yes words to most of us talk about 'thing's or 'activities' within the physicll reality, afaict there is at least one rich 'alternate' meaning to various basic words which denotes spiritual things.

the bible kinda hints that there is a strong symbiotic relationship between 3D (physical reality) and the spiritual world, for example 'as above so below' or 'what you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven, what you bind on earth will be bound in heaven'.

For example to me the word 'water' has strong meanings beyond the physical entity we know about and drink... and other words have meanings too so if even you say something simple like 'dorothy poured a pail of water on the head of the wicked witch of the west, and the witch withered away and died' it is full of symbolic meaning well beyond the physical things/activities portrayed. And again the tao te ching (another book rich with alternate meanings) talks about various qualities of water in the physical world... in my mind a lot of such talk is a direct discourse on how the taoist version of the spiritual world works as well.

And even simple words like 'left' and 'right' have meanings well beyond their use to in telling directions if you ask me...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had to be a little schizophrenic to be able to see meaning where supposedly there is none, but, nonetheless by being schizophrenic I don't think I'm doing anything but being conscious about things that most people feel are supposed to remain in the unconscious part of reality.

Comes with a cost though, people *really* do not like me talking about things we all know aren't supposed to be talked about...