View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 07:51 PM
Master

i like to think, the 'time' we experience is kind of another physical dimension, albeit it comes with many constraints. Still 3D comes with constraints too, one is always pulled downward for example in the part of 3D that most people are allowed to inhabit at this time.

as another physical dimension, you could 'walk around' in it the same way you do the other dimensions. It is more that people have become accustemed to the limitations that have been presented to them than anything. Even so we got around the 'pulled down' nature of 3D by making things like airplanes and helicoptors so we could do that with time as well. At least that is what I postulate.

Having said that, I never much liked having to involve millions of other people in my own affairs, so that I could have something like the technology that we make today so that we could do various things like flying in airplanes or traveling in time that we see as possibly entertaining. Personally, I much prefer a more holistical approach, where I just have 'abilities' to do such things (at least insofar as I personally am interested in doing such things) and I don't need technology and thus the support of millions of other people just to go some place I would rather just have been all along.

Again in my view the reason I don't have that, is because I keep asking other people to support me in being who I am. I won't just leave them to be whoever it is they are but I gotta have them supporting ME instead. And then I can't even be ME either because I'm relying on them to do that for me?

Which as it seems from looking at the news is a rather common problem....

but going back to the original subject, just because the 'time' we know is just more mechanics, that doesn't mean the concept of 'time' doesn't itself exist. And in fact the 'mechanical' time I've been talking about may be arranged in such a way as to teach various lessons about it.