View Single Post
Old 29-10-2023, 12:44 AM
Master
Yes, Starman, essentially, whichever way we look at it, what is happening is, is a blurring of boundaries, a melding, if you will, not only recognising but feeling interconnectedness to behold glimmers of oneness.

A meditational orientation or let us simply say, a continuum of quietude, wherein presence is aware, sans thought interference, as a natural state of being and hence effortless, is how I’d describe the present state, in my case, which I must qualify by adding that it is automatic perhaps because the unceasing bliss current fixates attention in silence. Let’s call bliss a natural aid provided by the universe allowing us to have the cake and eat it too!

During meditation or sitting in silence or conversely such emptiness filled with either love or bliss (I call bliss as an octave of love) in fullness, there is no ego or identity although no doubt it is there in subconscious, kind of lurking in the shadows. The ego gets instrumentalised, lower mind too is an instrument, just like any other limb of our body, used when needed, otherwise rested.

Of course each path is different, as you say, depends on how recognition is enabled, layer by layer or maybe suddenly, with the dropping away of thought and employing mind of the heart.