View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 11:54 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
If you want prayers to work, i suggest you use decrees.

What is a decree?
Quote:
Repetition of prayers can be very powerful.
You mean daily? Right now I'm evoking one archangel daily on his planetary day, if you know what I mean. No noticeable results so far.
Quote:
I suggest you look up the book “How to Work with Angels” by Elizabeth Clare Prophet. A small booklet with the power of heaven in your hands. If you cant afford it, lemme know and ill write a simple set of decrees for you. You can try that and tell me if it works or not.
Thanks for the suggestion I'll try to find the book.

edit: I already found it. Anyone interested, it can be read online here: w w w .slideshare.net/SupriyaKumari913484/how-to-work-with-angels-elizabeth-clare-prophet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
You can pray to any of the angels and you will ALWAYS be heard.
In order for them to intervene you need to ask for help. You will always be helped but you have to be open to recieving and seeing the signs and acknowledging them.
I'm always on the receiving end, arms wide open
Quote:
It is nonsense to be taught that God is the only entity you can pray to.
The angels, after all, are God's right hand "men" especially Arch Angel Michael and just like God, many of them are omnipresent and able to help us all concurrently.
According to some Bible experts, that's what the Bible says.

But I'm interested in any other point of view or creed. Angels were already known in ancient civilizations before Bible old testament was written.
Quote:
You just open your mouth and talk.
And why do you think an angel should pay any attention to us *whenever we want to*? Bible experts say they don't have to.

Last edited by BadMedium : 07-09-2023 at 12:42 AM.