View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 11:30 PM
Pathfinder
Don't mind me too much because I'm a bad medium. Just-me-yaking. I have perceived "entities" attached to ill people several times (I can't see them). I can perceive what they do too.

I usually notice a strong drainage first and that something is off. The perception usually is very complex. It takes me days or weeks to make any sense of it.

These "entities" can affect the behaviour of their victims, like a possesion. Maybe they use sickness as a way in.

I call them "entities" but I can't seem them, so I don't know what they are. It could be that I can sense sickness as an entity.

One day, by chance, I met a woman that had been suffering from a terrible back pain for years. Doctors never quite managed to give her relief, so she decided to try a "santero".

She told me that this santero saw her sickness like if it was a demon attached to her back.

During a healing session, the santero grabbed the demon and locked it up inside a crystal bottle.

As far fetched it may sound, it worked. Her back pain went away forever.

Sidenote: I wouldn't mix mental illness, pills and psychics. It sounds like the recipe for a big disaster.