View Single Post
Old 31-08-2023, 05:50 PM
Knower

Hello BadMedium,

I had your EXACT issue between 12 and 6 months ago. Almost always in hypnopompia.

I opened up. I simply intended, and asked one time to “hear my spirit guide’s voice”. Within a couple of days, whilst in a hypnopompic state, I was awoken first by static energy all around my torso and head, then a male voice talking in my right ear. Though I found it unbelievable, it was too far away to hear his words, but close enough to know he was a well spoken English man with a fairly local accent to me. I sort of put it down to some kind of hallucination. It didn’t spook me. I was intrigued.

It happened several more times, increasing in frequency, until it happened about once per week. Each time I’d feel auric static, sometimes light, sometimes heavy, sometimes around my head, other times along my arm or around my torso. Then I’d hear a voice in one ear or the other. It was always male, I think the same one, but I’d never quite make out the words. Always wore earplugs my whole life too. Every experience would last about 4 or 5 seconds before melting away. I did make the words out once – the only time I ever heard them in the hypnogogic state, as I drifted from meditation into sleep. It was extremely clear, and the most authoritative sounding “Hello!” I’ve ever heard. This was also the only one which was in both ears, and not just in one ear. I’d intentionally asked for it before the meditation.

Anyway, after a few months of this, and it not bothering me, (sometimes I’d just hear wind or buzzing with no voice, or a distant voice as if shouting through a storm) I was awoken one day by the usual auric static, and a voice in my left ear. I felt the pressure in my ear change, and could feel something like breath. The voice was deeper than any human by about a factor of 3. It was growling it’s words, and I don’t think it was a human language. It petrified me, and I knew enough was enough. This was either a demon, or a non-human entity from the astral plane.

My solution was to immediately buy grounding and protective crystals, and to ask Archangel Michael, my guardian angels and guides, and even God for protection, and to imagine myself entirely surrounded in divine white light before going to sleep. It took about a month before I could sleep easy, but it never happened again. Well, one or two smaller half-baked quick auric buzzings, but no voices. On the advice of a personal friend who is also a very gifted medium, I used to meditate with a huge piece of black tourmaline and visualise my base chakra extending into the ground and eventually reaching and connecting with the core of the earth. I'd say hello to the earth, then slowly retract it. I believe this helped me ground myself. I used to sleep with the black tourmaline by my side too, in the belief it warded off negative entities. Whether that has any objective reality I don't know, or whether my consciousness believing this was enough to change or influence reality actually made the changes, I don't know.

Six months on, and my vibe is much higher, and I’m now part of a development circle. I wish to connect with these entities in my sleep once more. So I’ve set an intention. Now they don’t come ha ha.

I ask for them again, because I believe if I get anything negative, then I’ll show them love and empathy for choosing their path of darkness (learn to love Hitler and all that). Apparently negative entities feed on the fear they put into you. But if you show no fear, they get bored. If you show love and offer them a gift of divine white light, they’re repulsed, because they don’t exist on that vibrational field. The belief is they'll slowly leave.

I hope my experiences and potential solutions help or resonate in some way.