Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2023, 04:28 AM
Experiencer

Pretty

From yesterday:

I was in my bedroom, apparently in the apartment where I lived when I was a teenager. Don't know what time it was. It could have been my birthday party, there was a group of people there with me dancing, but I was lying on the floor, rotating like a disc amongst them.

Yeah, weird, I was the odd one out, while they were all standing and dancing like normal people, which indicates to me, based on previous experiences, that they were higher beings.

It was playing the song Spiderwebs, by No Doubt. So I was there rotating, singing joyfully and hitting the floor to the rythm of the music. Before the song was over most of them left the room and departed. Only one girl stood there and she called me, because she wanted to say bye.

I stood up and kissed her on the cheek. We were sweaty, so I didn't want to french kiss her, which makes no sense because I kissed her sweaty cheek instead. It was her, after she left I woke up.

The song was hopefully just a random, enjoyable tune and no one is pursuing her. The other dreams I had didn't show any problem.

Fun fact: the song didn't yet exist when I lived there, between 93-94.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.