Thread: Bowl Moon
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 11:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi,

beautiful dream! I will give it a try, but of course these are my thoughts. You are the only one to really interpret your own dreams.

You and your brother, i think are both ´you´. The believer and the non-believer (sort of...that just comes to my mind).

He is scared when the moon suddenly moves...you are not...

It makes me think: the moon wouldn´t move like that. Made me think of feeling like ´your world is upside down´. When things with or around you (circumstances, thoughts, believes or whatever you can think of) suddenly change 180 degrees.

The ´bowl moon´ with the stars extending downwards from the moon...made me think of cornucopia (the horn of plenty). The stars feel like they symbolize numerous opportunities...like they say: ´Just sent us your wishes.´

And like the ´world upside down´ is saying that it only needs a change of mind to get there.

The bowl moon made me also think of harvest moon...

Hope this is of any help.

What does the moon mean to you? What feelings did this scenery give you? That is where you can find your right interpretation. Sometimes in time this can still change.
Everything in your dream symbolizes you. So try and put yourself in the moon. Start like: I am the moon and i suddenly turn and am the other way around (?)...I am millions of stars, aligning...
I am fear, but what exactly am i afraid of...

Thank you interesting.

Something strange happened tonight. I was driving home from a date, and as I drove down the road I noticed the moon, and like in my dream it was shaded on the top like a bowl, and red, hanging over the road as I headed home. Because it was without perspective it seemed bigger than usual. I cant remember ever seeing it like this. I thought about the dream and I felt strange, and a bit frustrated to be honest.

I thought it could be related to the date. I have been struggling with finding deeper meaning in life. I keep going after spiritual things but sometimes I think maybe there is nothing more to life than carnal lusts and material things, and that I'm wasting my time chasing dreams. The date went well and the lady wanted me to stay, but something she said made me think. She told me life is all about sex, and those words troubled me. So I decided not to stay with her for the night, even though she wanted me to, and I just kept it friendly and went home. And then I saw the literal moon from my dream over me as I drove home at 11pm.

Maybe I'm heading to the loony bin soon, this is so frustrating.