Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2023, 05:23 PM
Experiencer

Festival

It was afternoon. I was in an unknown house, having a good time with some friends I assumed were bandmates I've had in the past. They weren't, I didn't know them from my human life. I asked one of them, who I thought was a bass player I knew 26 years ago, if he was still in contact with the drummer, but he had no idea what I was talking about. They started to make fun of me in a friendly way. I was like "You guys mock me even in my dreams."

It was a playful interaction. I was trying to find connections with them from my conscious memories, but it wasn't working, so I had really no idea who those people were. I thought they were humans, but maybe not. I don't know if they were Gandharvas, but we weren't playing music at that time.

Then we went outside the house and they were going somewhere. I said I wanted to see my nymph, but I wanted to be alone with her, so they were leaving and I said bye to them, petting their heads in an affectionate way, like good old friends.

In front of the house there was a forest, and to the right there was a bridge, very long and narrow. To to right of the bridge was civilization, and to the left that forest. My friends probably left through a path to the civilization area.

I called my nymph and waited. Didn't know if she would come from the woods, it would be strange, like an animal spirit. She came through the bridge with a female friend. While she was coming I asked her to give me a sign that it was really her, and she did.

She was dressed beautifully, like a Devata, I could tell that she was a deity, someone you would not want to mess with unless you were looking for big, big trouble. Her friend also had a similar dress and headdress/crown.

We hugged, kissed and went walking back to where she came from, just me and her, I don't know where her friend went.

There was an open area with a big stage inside the forest, where a hundred Apsaras would be dancing in a festival. I asked her if she would like to go there watch them, but she called me "frolicsome". I was a bit embarrassed because I didn't understand it was an inappropriate request, but not wanting to disagree with her I suggested that we watched it from the bridge, just out of curiosity.

As we kept on walking I saw another nymph on the bridge, she was turned to the side of the civilization and crying. I asked my girl if she knew her, because maybe she needed help. She didn't even care about it, and told me that it was prudent of me not to talk with anyone around there.

I accepted her instruction, but wanted to know more about why it wasn't a good idea to interact with others. I asked her if someone with bad intentions could put a spell on me and cause me to get in trouble. She was speaking and explaining, but I could no longer comprehend, and I woke up while we were walking across that long, narrow bridge.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.