View Single Post
Old 16-07-2023, 09:39 AM
Master

Meeting the Sister

Last night I had an incredible experience.. and I met someone who gave me her name, a name that I never heard before, a name that is actually a word in Italian, this language is not even my native language, not the first time this happens...

To put it simply, in my experience, I lost my way back to my family, I basically lost my way back home, I was in a foreign land, snow everywhere, in some sort of a trip, I remember every single detail crystal clear, I was there fully.

Long story short, I had a sleigh and played with it and moved away from my family, so away that I lost them and I was really afraid that I could never see them again. I was in this foreign town, anyway, I went to a house and met a girl there and even before asking her about help she was readily to help me find my way back.

She was about my age, short black curly hair, a bit skinny, and having a very friendly presence, someone really really friendly... So I went with her to find my way back but we could not find my way back, in fact, I was the done showing the way for it was my job to do it, that's how I felt, to "remember".

Houses everywhere, we were literally entering people backyards just to find my way, I remember every single detail. At one point someone came, a boy, he looked familiar, anyway, he did not want her to help me.

Finally, I remembered the way back, the way back was exactly starting from her house and moving back on the steps I made to reach her house, so I was never lost, fear made not see that I was knowing the way back..

I was once again in front of her house, and before leaving, I asked her, what's your name? She answered:

I am Sorella;

Which means sister in Italian, I googled this now, incredible...................

Truly incredible... not the first time this happens...