View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 07:26 AM
Knower

It sounds like active imagination has come natural to you, see carl Jung’s artwork on this. some people struggle with this, I experienced it effortlessly through my spiritual awakening, it’s like a whole new world opens up in your visions. Of course it’s magical, I would suggest you paint or draw your visions, keep a diary because only by doing this you will see the message, our conscious is in there, we have to look inwards to find ourselves, shadow work may also come to light, take note of any spirits who want to help you, I had one who learned me mudras that I have not been able to find anywhere, only one of them, and it was associated with shamanism.

Be sure to balance both worlds though, I was given a shape of two mountains balancing on their points and if it started to topple it was a sign to take a break in reality, yoga and meditation helps you feel whole and also keep ur heart chakra open. I remember my journey was beautiful but there came a time I had to walk through darkness to find the light, and it was unsettling which is why the heart chakra is very important.

Maybe your gift is opening up, your are on a waking path to dicover it.