View Single Post
Old 24-06-2023, 03:12 PM
Master

I tend to regret having put my main (admittedly short - on purpose) mystical experience (not having another word to call it) on view here (above).

The intention of SFs is or at least was to get an exchange of insights/information and to discuss those things which could, in some way, give some insight into that field where spiritual matters are appear obove the level of the mere physical.

We once had, here on SFs long discussions upon all manner of those moments we call metaphysical - current responses to many themes have dropped off to either one-line remarks or stem from people who have done little or no homework - or/and have no idea what they are talking about.

There are, fortunately, still those contributors who do take the trouble to explain their beliefs, point of views and ideas thus leading to new thought pastures - but these are becoming rare.

I would have thought - among all those members of the SF that their are those who have experienced things out of the ordinary. There seems to only a very few who have (reportedly) jumped out of the physical or mental 'plane' even for a few moments.

I did not under any circumstances claim to be a mystic and still don't but I know from other sources, both personally and culturally that others too have seen the overwhelming beauty of our cosmos.

Believing something has nothing to do with reality.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.