View Single Post
Old 23-06-2023, 01:58 AM
Newbie ;)

a trip through space and time 3

[ as i have said there were 3 people. an elderly man and woman and a young teenage girl about 15 years old. she was dressed in a very old fashioned style. a lace collar,an ankle length skirt and buckled shoes. the boy got off the train and began talking with them. he seemed perfectly at ease with them. i did not get off the train. the girl had auburn hair almost pumpkin color . then i heard a knock at the window. i looked up and saw the girl looking in with a very intense gaze. she looked as though she wanted to communicate. i was going to open the window and see what she wanted,but before i reached the window the two older people dragged her away. this led to an altercation between them. the older woman told her(these were the only words i could make out through lipreading, an ability i do not have in waking state) "thou must not have speech with him. the younger woman plainly had her own views about that. then when things quieted down, the boy instead of getting back on the train, got on board a cube shaped railroad car made of an alloy including titanium,on a different rail going in the opposite direction. when the trains at last departed. his car went to a nearby town,mine kept going straight and faster until i happened to look down.,and saw the top of tall trees in a wood directly adjacent to where we had stopped. i looked up. the sky had gotten darker. a brilliant white star was shining. the train continued to ascend. there was no longer any track for it to ride on. then suddenly-straight up! and that is one of the most vivid and enigmatic dreams i ever had. if anyone thinks they can help discern its meaning, then by all means try.