View Single Post
Old 17-06-2023, 09:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling by Tora 6/17/2023

"Greetings everyone, I go by the name of Tora, and I am a channeler that works extensively with Quan Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Compassion. For almost two millennia she has been worshiped throughout China and their Buddhist practices. Now, she is recognized throughout the world. Here is a channeling of her for all of you to enjoy. Blessings" ~ Tora

“Greetings everyone, Quan Yin here. Tora and I are telepathically communicating for this channel, as we always do, therefore it is a bit more “common” sounding. Trance is quite more vibrationally higher in wording. So, in this piece, I wish to discuss the great subject that follows my soul like wind in the sky: compassion.

Many of you have studied it, but is it not so that Spiritual concepts are built upon infinity? Tora is, and has been, a fan of the concept of infinity for as long as I’ve known him as an entity…and why not? It is a glorious concept, for it creates the capability of improving oneself in…anything…forever. I and Tora love that. A soul that is even billions of years…often studies harder than the soul that is a million years old…strange, but true.

So, let’s apply this to compassion, yes? Compassion is the ability to be conscious of another being’s pain or suffering, even to the point of feeling it yourself. What do you feel when you see a loved one who is suffering? Suffering as well, yes? Now, can you do that for someone who is not a loved one or family member? That is compassion. Can you see a human being who is struggling with mental health; physical health; financial in-stability; etc, and feel and be conscious…of what they feel and are experiencing?
Let us end this channeling here. I intend to continue these with Tora often. We both wish ideal blessings for all of you.”

Quan Yin
Channeled by Tora
6/13/2023