View Single Post
Old 17-06-2023, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
I almost liked the definition that you gave of mystic with this exception: rather than ‘believing’ in apprehension….
.I would say ‘being given’ the apprehension….
I know...believing would not make you a mystic at all, imo....Definitions in dictionaries
are not always correct or spot on ...just as Wikipedia is not gospel truth either!

You are right, Mo, you are given the insight, the revelation ..it is called being a mystic since
you have been shown what is typically a mystery to others;
you have experienced the Divine or the Spiritual realms or have been given
Transcendent knowledge ...what is beyond the intellect, yes, by Grace, from my exp.
Ha, many NDErs could call themselves mystics now! :)

Identifying as a mystic - knowing that you are a mystic is like knowing you are have been to the Bahamas.
It's just about what you have experienced, what you have seen, what you have been shown that is
mysterious to others - my take.

Believing you can have these experiences is wonderful, tho!
Seeking them even better!

As someone said: You can be as close to God as you want to - it depends on
how much time you want to put into it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru