View Single Post
Old 13-06-2023, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I always feel the Heart is very much connected with the Sacral which is logical as that too is about love and emotions/feelings.
But then, the Heart is important to all chakras. In the channeling I did today the Heart & Solar Plexus merged which became possible after the Solar got into a much higher vibration and then faced the Heavens as opposed to Earth (looking down).
And if the Throat is higher vibrational (5D or more), and with that much purer. the Heart & Throat can work together and you can speak from the Heart, even when you don't agree with someone.
Everything is connected, which has I began to viscerally become aware of by doing the BOTEC (Blessing of the Energy Centres) by Joe Dispenza. Before it was more a knowing, now I actually feel it and it's the most amazing thing!
Yes, absolutely! I noticed the relationship between the sacral and heart chakras a few years back when I was going through a painfully difficult time, that took me a long time to come to terms with. The relationship between my head and heart, too, that was a big thing (I realised how out of alignment they were) - as you say, the heart's important to all chakras.

Very interesting what you said about the solar plexus and heart merging, I'd heard that the solar plexus is the gateway to the heart or something, which makes sense given that it's right below it. I've studied my own energy system for about six years now, and the only definite conclusion I can come to is that it's frickin' complex.